It is our pleasure to announce the International Conference on Raw Materials and Circular Economy (“RawMat2021”) which will be held in Athens, Greece, from 5 to 9 September, 2021.
RawMat2021 shall address a wide range of technological developments and future challenges regarding Raw Materials with emphasis given on Circular Economy aspects.
RawMat2021 aims to bring together the Academic community, engineers, early-stage scientists as well as senior scientists, industry executives, stakeholders and policy makers, and other professionals in the field of raw materials for a comprehensive, cross-discipline exchange of knowledge.
RawMat2021 is co-organized by:
– Association of Greek mining companies (tbc)
– Hellenic Survey of Geology and Mineral Exploration
– Geotechnical Chamber of Greece (tbc)
– Geological Society of Greece
– Scientific Society of the Mineral Wealth Technologists of Greece
– School of Mineral Resources Engineering, Technical University of Crete
– Department of Mineral Resources Engineering, University of Western Macedonia
– Department of Geology, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (tbc)
– Department of Chemistry, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
– Department of Geology and Geo-environment, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (tbc)
– Department of Geology, University of Patras
– Greek Ministry of Environment and Energy (tbc)
More information can be found on the conference website: https://www.rawmat2021.gr/congress/